Park Avenue Properties is interviewing NC licensed Real Estate Agents who are interested in growing and managing a portfolio of homes. We're looking for a dynamic individual who is motivated, customer service oriented and a consummate professional. We are looking for someone to join our team and manage a portfolio of properties with an emphasis on maintaining owner and tenant relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Assume responsibilities and oversight of an assigned portfolio of properties
- Work as part of a team and individually effectively and with constant professionalism
- Be the designated point of contact for owners/tenants for the portfolio of properties assigned to manage
- Update homeowners on a regular basis regarding status of vacancies, leases, tenant issues, etc.
- Assist in communication and rent collection of delinquent tenants
- Ensure all leases, addenda and files are accurate and in compliance
- Report rental market trends, rental market analysis, and property feedback to homeowners
- Understand and comply with Fair Housing laws and standards
- Attend training and meetings as requested
- Maintain open communication with the company support and management teams
- Maintain NC Real Estate license by attending required CE and ethics training
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
This is a full-time in office position M-F 9am-6pm. A North Carolina Real Estate license is required for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year (commensurate with experience and licensing requirements)
Property Management: 1 year
NC Real Estate License